1. Explain the basic principle of double entry bookkeeping.
2. Describe the principle of cash accounting and one advantage and one disadvantage of this method of accounting.
3. Describe the principle of accrual accounting and one advantage and one disadvantage of cash accounting.
4. Explain the two accounting principles on which the calculation and reporting of deprecation is based.
5. Identify and explain three key features of A New Tax System (GST) Act 1999.
6. Identify and then explain the four main taxation and superannuation obligations for a business. Briefly discuss each obligation.
7. According to GST legislation, list four items that do not attract GST.
8. Explain the process by which a business reports GST to the Australian tax office.
9. What is the penalty rate to be applied if a supplier does not provide an ABN?
10. A non-profit organisation needs to register for GST after it has a turnover of more than how much?
11. List the key information that must be included on a tax invoice for sales of $1,000 or more.
12. Identify and explain three types of financial statements and their purpose.
13. Describe the type of entity that is required to have financial reports audited.
14. Explain the purpose of a financial audit and auditor’s report.
15. Describe why companies may choose to develop budgets.
16. Explain the main steps in the budgeting process.
17. Explain the use of electronic spreadsheets in developing budgets and give two of their key features.
18. Explain three key principles relating to the management of a chart of accounts.
19. Explain the purpose of a profit and loss statement and give two of its key features.
Outstanding Academic Writing Service
At MyMasterPapers.com, you are assured of professional essay writing help from the leading experts online. Quality comes at the forefront of our custom writing service to ensure that all our customers are satisfied with the work delivered. We value repeat customers. For this reason, we ensure that each task is completed to perfection for high scores.
Our hiring process is highly intensive. The writers are exposed to a strict selection procedure before hiring to ensure that we acquire the most qualified, well-educated and experienced writers. Our team of writers, professors, editors and researchers will ensure that you get incredible results.
We highly discourage plagiarism. For this reason, we have trained our writers in such a way that all the papers are written from scratch and are free from plagiarism. We also pay attention to ensure that each paper is completed as per the instructions provided. Referencing and citations are done as per the paper format selected by the customer. These include: APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, Turabian among others.
24/7 Customer Support
You can contact our support team via the chat window at the bottom right corner. Alternatively, feel free to email us via our support email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is available 24/7 to respond to your queries and guide you though where need be.
Swift Delivery & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Simply choose the desired deadline when placing the order. The task is assigned to the most qualified writer as soon as the order is successfully placed. All the papers are delivered to you within the deadline selected. In case a paper cannot be delivered within the deadline selected, we request for a deadline extension within the shortest time possible.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our customers can always request for a revision in case they feel that something needs to be added or changed after the final paper has been delivered. We do not charge for revisions. However, we highly discourage our customers from misusing this policy.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Mymasterpapers.com specializes in custom essay writing for all level of students. Simply relax as we get your paper done within the timeline indicated.
Our team of skilled writers and researchers is readily available to get any type of academic paper completed. We deliver high quality papers and projects to our customers to ensure that we maintain a long-term relationship that will shine your academic career.
Admission Essays & Professional Writing
An admission essay allows you to express yourself by providing personal details that wouldn’t have fit on other areas of an application. We have a team of experienced writers who will get you to the desired academic level through a professional and a personalized admission essay.
Editing & proofreading
Are you seeking for editing or proofreading help? We have a team of editors who will ensure that any issue within you paper has been addressed. Upload the paper to be cleaned up and relax as we get the job done.
At mymasterpapers.com, you can always ask for revision in case you want some changes in you paper. We focus on ensuring that the grammar, research and formatting are done as per the latest academic writing standards.