1) The gametophytes of an unknown plant are contained within the sporophyte, and the plant produces separate male and female gametophytes. Which OF the following is the best conclusion about the life cycle of this plant?
1) The plant is a moss, and the sporophyte is its dominant phase.
2) The plant is a gymnosperm, and the sporophyte is its dominant phase.
3) The plant is a fern, and the gametophyte is its dominant phase.
4) The plant is an angiosperm, and the gametophyte is its dominant phase.
2) Which of the following organisms is a vertebrate?
3) Which of the following best describes a characteristic that distinguishes animals from protists?
1) Most animals are eukaryotes, and most protists are prokaryotes.
2) Most animals have bilateral symmetry, and most protists have radial symmetry.
3) Most animals have cell walls containing proteins, and most protist cell walls contain chitin.
4) Most animals are multicellular, and most protists are unicellular.
4) Which of the following best describes similarities that exist between reptiles and amphibians?
1) They are both ectothermic and have two-chambered hearts.
2) They both have streamlined bodies and three-chambered hearts.
3) They are both vertebrates that lay eggs to reproduce.
4) They both have gills at some stage in their lives and are endothermic.
5)Describe the function of the structure pictured below.
1) Asexual reproduction
2) Spore production
3) Sexual reproduction
4) Water absorption
6) How do fungi differ from plants?
1) Fungi are heterotrophic organisms but plants are not.
2) Fungi contain vascular tissues but plants do not.
3) Fungi have cell walls of cellulose but plants have walls of chitin.
4) Fungi are autotrophic organisms but plants are not.
7) Identify the fungus type pictured below.
1) Club fungi
2) Sac fungi
3) Imperfect fungi
4) Zygote fungi
8) Which characteristic could help you distinguish between plants and fungi?
1) The color of the organism
2) The hyphae structures in the organism
3) The growing location of the organism
4) The spores made by the organism
9) Which scenario describes a mutually beneficial relationship with fungi in an ecosystem?
1) Fungus growing inside an anthill
2) Fungus growing on the leaves of plants
3) Fungus used as food for human consumption
4) Fungus used to make medications for humans
10) If there was a sudden decrease of fungus in a specific area, explain the impact this would have on the plant populations within this environment.
11) Fungi cannot make their own food through photosynthesis. How do they take in nutrients?
12)Which stage is the dominant stage in gymnosperms?
13)What grows inside the structure pictured below?
2) Flagellated sperm
14) A spore stalk grows from the gametophyte of a moss. What is the next step in its life cycle?
15) Which of the following shows a reduction of chromosomes by half?
1) Male gametophyte to flagellated sperm
2) Sporophyte to spores
3) Male gametophyte to spores
4) Female gametophyte to zygote
16) Which of the following is true of conifers?
1) Female cones produce pollen that fertilizes the egg.
2) Most coniferous trees have both male and female cones.
3) Male cones cannot produce pollen unless fertilized by the female cone.
4) Female cones produce pollen that is trapped by the male cones’ scales.
17) Angiosperms do not need water for fertilization. Why?
1) Flagellated sperm travel to the ovary inside the pistil
2) Pollen stays inside the cone scales to fertilize eggs
3) A pollen tube grows from the pollen grain into the ovary
4) The sporophytes grow directly from the gametophytes
18) Identify the four floral organs of a complete flower.
19) A strawberry plant is an example of a plant that can reproduce through the process of vegetative reproduction. Are the offspring of the strawberry plant genetically identical or genetically different from the parent? Explain?
Outstanding Academic Writing Service
At MyMasterPapers.com, you are assured of professional essay writing help from the leading experts online. Quality comes at the forefront of our custom writing service to ensure that all our customers are satisfied with the work delivered. We value repeat customers. For this reason, we ensure that each task is completed to perfection for high scores.
Our hiring process is highly intensive. The writers are exposed to a strict selection procedure before hiring to ensure that we acquire the most qualified, well-educated and experienced writers. Our team of writers, professors, editors and researchers will ensure that you get incredible results.
We highly discourage plagiarism. For this reason, we have trained our writers in such a way that all the papers are written from scratch and are free from plagiarism. We also pay attention to ensure that each paper is completed as per the instructions provided. Referencing and citations are done as per the paper format selected by the customer. These include: APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, Turabian among others.
24/7 Customer Support
You can contact our support team via the chat window at the bottom right corner. Alternatively, feel free to email us via our support email: email@example.com. Our team is available 24/7 to respond to your queries and guide you though where need be.
Swift Delivery & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Simply choose the desired deadline when placing the order. The task is assigned to the most qualified writer as soon as the order is successfully placed. All the papers are delivered to you within the deadline selected. In case a paper cannot be delivered within the deadline selected, we request for a deadline extension within the shortest time possible.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our customers can always request for a revision in case they feel that something needs to be added or changed after the final paper has been delivered. We do not charge for revisions. However, we highly discourage our customers from misusing this policy.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Mymasterpapers.com specializes in custom essay writing for all level of students. Simply relax as we get your paper done within the timeline indicated.
Our team of skilled writers and researchers is readily available to get any type of academic paper completed. We deliver high quality papers and projects to our customers to ensure that we maintain a long-term relationship that will shine your academic career.
Admission Essays & Professional Writing
An admission essay allows you to express yourself by providing personal details that wouldn’t have fit on other areas of an application. We have a team of experienced writers who will get you to the desired academic level through a professional and a personalized admission essay.
Editing & proofreading
Are you seeking for editing or proofreading help? We have a team of editors who will ensure that any issue within you paper has been addressed. Upload the paper to be cleaned up and relax as we get the job done.
At mymasterpapers.com, you can always ask for revision in case you want some changes in you paper. We focus on ensuring that the grammar, research and formatting are done as per the latest academic writing standards.