Format: Word document in APA format, using a minimum of seven evidence-based nursing resource articles, not older than three years and Ten pages minimum.
M. W. is a 70-year-old Caucasian with a medical history of hypertension, osteoarthritis, atrial fibrillation, and total hysterectomy who lives by herself in a two-story row home. She visits the primary care clinic with her daughter, who is concerned because M. W. has bounced a few checks and can no longer pay her bills without assistance. M. W. admits that she has been forgetful and appears anxious as she describes an incident in which she went shopping and could not remember where she parked her car. Her daughter states that her mother’s memory has progressively worsened over the past year.
· Fosinopril 20 mg PO daily
· Metoprolol Succinate ER 50 mg PO daily
· Warfarin 5 mg PO daily
· Vitamin D 1,000 IU PO daily
· Acetaminophen 325 mg 2 tablets (650 mg) PO tid
A careful evaluation and workup was ordered.
Diagnosis: Mild AD with an MMSE score of 22
· List specific goals of treatment for M. W.
· What drug therapy would you prescribe for M. W.? Why?
· What are the parameters for monitoring success of therapy?
· Discuss specific patient education based on the prescribed therapy.
· List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
· Would there be any over-the-counter and/or alternative agents appropriate for M. W.?
· What lifestyle changes would you recommend to M. W.?
· Describe one or two drug-drug or drug-food interactions for the selected agent.
· Craft a Therapeutic Plan.
· Using Beers Criteria and rational drug prescribing, review the medications and diagnoses listed for M. W. What three prioritized changes would you make to the medication regimen? Include a detailed and evidence-based rationale for all changes, including, but not limited to, monitoring, drug-drug interactions, drug-disease interactions, pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics, age, gender, and culture.
· What would be your pharmacological-related patient education?
· Would you order any laboratory testing? Provide rationale for all decisions.
· Describe a follow-up plan of care with rationale.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.