|Researching State Administrative Agencies
Each State has many administrative agencies that have the power and authority to make regulations, enforce the regulations, and try violators in their own mini-court systems with administrative law judges.
Go to this link which lists Florida State Agencies: https://dos.myflorida.com/library-archives/research/florida-information/government/state-resources/state-agency-homepages/ (Links to an external site.) and select an administrative agency from the list that has the same letter that starts your LAST name. NOTE: DO NOT USE–the Florida Cabinet, the Florida Courts, the Florida Supreme Court, the Governor’s Office, or the Florida Legislature as they are not true agencies–but other branches of the State Government. If no state agency corresponds with your first initial of your last name, then use your first initial of your FIRST name. Now answer the following questions:
1. Find this Florida State agency’s website and learn about it. What is the power and authority of the agency granted to it by the Florida Legislature or the Governor? Who is in charge of your administrative agency (name the person or persons)? How did they get their job? Give a brief history of its existence and give the link to its official Internet page in your answer below (explain in 5 sentences or less).
2. Find a proposed rule or regulation that this agency is thinking about passing which is published to the public for comment and input. Proposed rules or regulations are published in the “Florida Administrative Register” and this can be searched by going to: https://www.flrules.org/gateway/search.asp (Links to an external site.) (make sure you search the correct database) Briefly describe the rule or regulation being proposed that requires businesses or individuals to do or not do something or sets some standard. Copy/paste your link to this notice in your answer for the instructor to quickly review it when grading your answer. [If you can’t find a proposed rule or regulation, then pick a different agency and start back to #1 above]
3. Find a rule or regulation already passed by this agency and has the effect of a law. Passed agency rules and regulations are published to the public in the “Florida Administrative Code” which can be searched by going to: https://www.flrules.org/gateway/search.asp (Links to an external site.) Briefly describe the rule or regulation that is in effect that requires businesses or individuals to do or not do something or sets some standard. Copy/paste your link to this notice in your answer for the instructor to quickly review it when grading your answer. [If you can’t find a passed rule or regulation, then pick a different agency and start back to #1 and redo #1 & #2 with your different agency]
4. Now find a case in which the agency was involved in litigation (as a plaintiff or defendant) in the last 5 years by using the free search engine https://scholar.google.com (Links to an external site.) When reaching this first screen, make sure you select “search cases” option. Then, select your case data base as “Florida Cases” Once you find a case, give a brief summary of what the allegations are and the court’s final ruling. Copy/paste its link for the instructor to review. [If you can’t find a case then pick a different agency and start back to #1 and redo #1 & #2 & #3 with your different agency]
5. Now go to this site and examine the current rules being contemplated by various Florida administrative agencies: https://www.flrules.org/notice/QuickResult.asp?P0=Stat_Comm_All&P1=0 (Links to an external site.) . Look through the list and pick one rule that would impact you somehow (even by the slightest impact) and describe the proposed rule or rule change and how it affects you. Link the specific document you select as part of your answer to this question.
My last name starts with a V, my first name starts with a B
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.