Course title: Talent Management
This is a 20% part of a group assignment to create a plan for hiring professionals for Rainbow Street (Company) , which consist of:
1. Culture and Promote from Within Plan (This is what we’re doing)
2. Attraction Plan and Advertisements For Grant Writer, Director of Operations, and Field Volunteers
3. Selection Plan, Interview Protocols, and Onboarding Plan for Grant Writer, Director of Operations,
4. Motivation, Compensation, and Benefits Plan
5. Performance Management Training Materials
Culture and Promote from Within Plan
– Characterize Rainbow Street’s current culture based on the Executive Director’s presentation and materials about the organization that are available to you.
https://vimeo.com/352574681 (Rainbow Street company Video)
– Then, consider the organization’s strategy, goals, values, and vision, as well as the need to promote employee loyalty and motivation, engagement, performance- and client- centrism, ethicality, and inclusion and civility that should feature in every sustainable organization’s culture, to characterize the target culture for Rainbow Street. Make clear why the culture you recommend is right for the organization.
– Create a set of evidence-backed recommendations to help the organization enact and reinforce the envisioned culture. These recommendations should guide the organization in building, enhancing, and reinforcing the right culture for it.
– Remember that Rainbow Street anticipates rapid growth and that culture has to be purposefully enacted. How should this be done? What steps should be taken to ensure the culture you recommend is established and maintained?
-Additionally, as part of its culture, Rainbow Street wishes to emphasize promotion from within. As part of your culture plan, provide recommendations for how best to enact promotion from within and outline some potential promotion pathways (career planning and development) based on the organization’s 5-year projection organization charts (File available at Dropbox).
– Your full plan should be presented in a concise, but well-detailed and research-based/factually-supported, written report (5-7 pages of text + tables and figures) that the organization can reference if it enacts your plan or part of your plan in the future.
-Include references as endnotes (not included in your page count) in APA format.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.